If you’re a business owner, freelancer, creative or just starting out and social media feels overwhelming, then this is the perfect workshop for you!
Becky Kamsky, digital marketer and social media strategist will be leading this 2-hour intensive session packed with some of her top tips to help you drive forward your business and secure your dream clients! Learn the right channels that would work for you, utilise the best tools for enhancing productivity, maintain consistency, establish your tone of voice and find ways to beat the daunting social media algorithm.
Throughout, you’ll work closely with Becky as your expert guide to explore:
– The Algorithm – Why is it always changing? Is it always changing? Why is it so hard? What should you be doing?
– Brand assessment – identifying your voice,
– The importance of knowing your content pillars in social media and understanding how to use these in the context of your brand, using competitor insights,
– Being consistent and managing your time in the best way,
– How to overcome content blocks,
– Influencers, should you work with them and how?
– The importance of video and other valuable tools
– Your other digital components – tying into your core brand strategy,
– Accountability and the opportunity to work together post workshop.
As with all of our workshops and events, we will be having a Q and A session where attendees will get the chance to engage directly with our expert and each other!
Participants will be joined by ourselves – SHE Co-founders Sass Woods in Malta and Julia Perry in Bath, U.K and will also receive a specially designed e-book for use during the session and to help guide you long after!
Join us as we host another terrific workshop designed to help you gain new skills and grow your business.
Tickets are on a first come first serve basis.
>Purchase a ticket
>Receive information to access online session via email (You can use the direct link OR the meeting ID and password provided by the host)
>Online sessions will be carried out using Zoom
>You won’t need to have a Zoom account to access the session but you will be required to download the software